Thursday, August 12, 2010

EOC: Week 5 Ad Categories

Benefits and Differentiation

· I chose the two famous brands that people fight over which is Verizon Wireless and AT&T. In this ad it shows that Verizon gets more coverage and 3G coverage than AT&T and that is the benefit of the company. They are trying to show that Verizon is better, but personally I don’t like it very much, some could even say that this ad is showing a false advertisement but I guess that depends on the person.


Fantasy

· I chose this ad because it’s a famous game that most kids play these days which is WOW and the only reason I chose it was because most of the food corporations are advertised within the game that give the company more publicity, based in a world of war.



Image and Lifestyle

· I went with image and lifestyle because usually it deals with pop culture and fashion all in the same category and this is why I chose this advertisement. The picture is of two major stars, one is Victoria Beckham mostly known as Posh Spice from the spice girls and David Beckham, Famous Soccer player. This show that they are wearing a famous fashion brand which is Emporio Armani, and since they are highly known why not compare to, 2 of the most highly known people on the planet, and for them to wear Emporio it shows that it’s a lifestyle for both the people and the product.



No comments:

Post a Comment