Thursday, September 9, 2010

Finals Project 1: Slogan

My slogan is going to be crazy and out there, and since diesel brands is all about crazy successful living, and sexual content. It’s also about how they use those images to sell the brands name. So I went ahead and thought that it would be a good idea to do their jeans, which are the main focus of my brand that I’m advertising for. My slogan is “Love Em, Want Em, Rip Em…..Get your OWN.” its suppose to mean that our jeans are great quality and that you should open your legs up and fit into them, and throw your old jeans away. I think it’s pretty amazing thought out in my perspective but learning how to come up with an advertisement campaign is not easy. “ads with an unspoken message and a complex personality that were capable of engaging you in a dialogue that challenge you to keep up with their level of wit and intelligence.” By Warren Berger, Advertising by Design, Cobin Landa “time was running out, I had to make a final move, I stepped out through an opening window and shouted at him I’m leaving they gaped at me as though I was some kind of meshugenah I was poised on the outer ledge three floors above the pavement like a window washer I griped the raise sash with my left hand and waved the poster with my free hand I screamed from the ledge at the top of my lungs you make me the matzoh I’ll make the ads.” George Louis, Advertising by Design, Cobin Landa. So in all this slogan is very unique and I believe it works because love em, want em, rip em….get your own diesel is meant for their provocative and sexy customs, again it sets the tone of they got to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment