Thursday, September 23, 2010

WEEK 11: FINAL EVALUATION

My classroom experience was something that will be unforgettable, why you ask? The one reason why I love this class is because I love marketing and merchandising and with that comes with advertising. Everything just falls together and I believe that’s something to be appreciative of. I also learned a lot more of the advertising industry and how it relates to everyday life and what we do. It’s really different but sometimes you have to get used to the change and be brave and take that challenge to explore something new. From being in this class I learn to strive and become better in what I’m going to do because it’s what I want to learn and be in my field. Everything that we read from the book and everything we watch is an aspiring message that we should look forward to everyday. The points above are pretty self-explanatory, every EOC and BOC I’ve has been good work and I have followed instructions clearly, and with that I rated myself 100, but for the tweets, again I really do not like tweeting to be honest and it’s just something that doesn’t really pertain to me, even I understand the concept…I guess I have to get used to the fact that I need to do it and that it could come in handy one day, but until then I have more classes with you Pinto and I need to start getting used to it so that’s the next challenge for me. In the end the final grade that I really think I should deserve would be a 90 or 87, I believe with the in-class reading, participation, and finishing my EOC, and BOC’s I believe that’s the grade I deserve with the exception of the twitter, at least a high or middle B is reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment