Thursday, September 9, 2010

Finals Project 5: Creative Content

“instead of talking about how complicated people and people issues can be, these ads demonstrate by showing the thoughts that go through and distract and employees mind every day the ads show how important a human resource consultant like Hewitt can be” Kevin Lynch Advertising by Design Cobin Landa. “It becomes a symbol for something larger than the brand itself it takes mass and impersonal obstructions (i.e, multi-national corporations) and condenses them into approachable charismatic even cuddly symbols.” written by Tom Vanderbilt. The people involved in promotion would people ages 22-35 and that’s the demographic that will be attracted to our advertisement that would lead them into the store or website. Well in this economy…not likely but this will happen when more of my advertisements get noticed and more exposed to the world which would gain a magnitude of attention, and that would be very amazing. It also will probably happen in the near future were the economy will be up and hopefully it will, but other than that I want my advertising company to be noticed for its creative direction and what we have to offer to the world and these are most of the promotions that I can think of for right now. I would probably hold a promotional at a really big event, like an awards event, fashion show events, music events, and maybe even concerts. But all these together make a really good strategy into making my own way up the ladder and my creative direction will get noticed for what I am best known for and if that goes well there’s no limit to where I can take that in life. Like I said, it’s one of the best ways to get recognized in society and you will get your name out but until that day I’m still doing advertising in bits and pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment