Thursday, September 2, 2010

EOC Week 8: Authority

I plan to “Do your Research!” As said by Deborah M. Rivera, Alexander & Richardson, New Jersey. I feel this strategy will help me incorporate everything I need to know about the company that I am advertising for. A way that “Do your research” can help me in the development towards my advertisement for my product is that when you research you need more information on what you’re going to do either by figuring out what the company is all about on the website, in a store, or even in a magazine. It all depends on where you want to go or how far you want to get with your advertisement. I also really think that following the guideline will make my presentation pop! Hopefully I will do enough research and get enough information to put everything together and make it seem like the product that I am going to make up an advertisement for. And so the creative process is long and I think if I follow through the steps I’m able to succeed, until I find something new I want to do, I’ll just set it aside, until then this is what I’m going to follow for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment